Team member
Responsable Admin
TeamCommunity
TeamWiki

Registered since :
June 21 2023

Posted messages : 28

Hello everyone,
First of all, welcome to all new NationsGlory players who are discovering this type of post for the first time 🥳 and for whom I will give some explanations:

👩‍🏫 Every year on NationsGlory, 3 or 4 meetings are organized bringing together the administrators of each server to discuss several aspects of NationsGlory and to debate its future.
Traditionally, a post is created so that the community's opinion can be seen and discussed during this meeting.

In view of one of these meetings, we would like to know your opinions, reasoned and respectful on several questions:

1. 🤝 How do you consider the relationship between the community and the different Staff entities (Upper Administration, SM/Admins of your server, Moderation)?
  2. ⛑️ Do you want to join the Staff? If yes, why and if no, why?
  3. 🍼 How did you get on NationsGlory and why are you staying there?
  4. 🚩How did you get to your server (specify the name) and why are you staying there?
  5. 🛠️ What are the good and bad points of the following mechanics:
    - Combat (Pvp, War, Missiles...)
    - Construction (Notations, Unesco, Blocks...)
    - Farming (Agriculture, Business, Commerce...)
    - RolePlay (general RP of NG & on your specific server)
    - Communication (Sufficient communication platforms, information received quickly...)
    - Other
  6. ⏫ What solutions do you offer?

The most relevant topics will be discussed during this meeting to improve NationsGlory!

⛔The goal here being to share ideas, trolls and answers without arguments will not even be skimmed or even deleted.

Thanking you for the time spent on our servers, and for the contribution you make to the community by participating in this questionnaire.

Bon jeu,
Grego2610, Responsable Admin & Affiliés.

- 🌎 Joueur depuis Juin 2016
- 📞 Membre du Staff depuis 2018
- 🐦 Mon Twitter : https://nationsglory.fr/linkfilter/https://twitter.com/grego2610
- 🏠 Actuellement en licence d'Architecture !

GaussIntegral

oUoaoauAOuao
Team member
Super Modérateur Ruby

Registered since :
January 18 2024

Posted messages : 176

Posted on April 17 2024 21:28 , modified on April 17 2024 21:30

Dear Admin managers,
I know that as a SuperMod, I am not really concerned by this meeting as I am part of the High Staff of the Ruby server, but as I always said, I want to share my thoughts as a Staff but also as a former player with the community to give my opinions.

🤝 How do you consider the relationship between the community and the different Staff entities (Upper Administration, SM/Admins of your server, Moderation)?

As I always told and said on my introduction, the link between the players and the staff must be preserved without any costs. This is truly the key of keeping a nice community on the server and by making some events (For example opening the staff evenings games with players that are invited) we are trying to increase this bond. Actually on the Ruby, it depends a lot from players to players, but I am convinced that the relationship is better than before.

⛑️ Do you want to join the Staff? If yes, why and if no, why?

Mhhhh.. xD

🍼 How did you get on NationsGlory and why are you staying there?

I came because of FuzeIII's first series back to the Lime server, and I loved (and still love!) the concept and the quantities of things we can do (companies, space conquest, warzones, allies, R&D now, Edora,...)

🚩How did you get to your server (specify the name) and why are you staying there?

I firstly began to help the ruby back in 2023 with the journal as I was kinda bored on my server and wanted to help people. I made some articles with bocqueraz before joining the staff after a spontaneous interview at the french opening as I wanted to change my gameplay experience and discover a new community that is the best I've ever saw.

🛠️ What are the good and bad points of the following mechanics:
- Combat (Pvp, War, Missiles...)

The war system improved a lot with the adding of automatic war requests, and I'm convinced that the PVP community improves everyday, with the WarZones, and alliance game that is here on the Ruby.

- Construction (Notations, Unesco, Blocks...)

Unfortunately, we don't have UNESCOs yet on the Ruby (Country leaders, we are waiting for you !) nonentheless some countries I saw are truly beautiful and are now well-rewarded by the new ratings that appeared a few weeks ago. The access to the WesterosBlocks is truly a good add-on for incredible builds.

- Farming (Agriculture, Business, Commerce...)

My opinion about the farming part of the server is divided. Firstly I think that the skills were a must-have on the server to get advantages but simply to get goals on the game. However, after the Edora's update, maybe the server became too focused on the farming. I won't say it's a bad point as now everything has to be made through the new Research & Developpement part, nevertheless maybe new players can be lost in the game as they are now forced to join a high-developped country as playing alone is not possible anymore.

- RolePlay (general RP of NG & on your specific server)

The Roleplay being absent on the ruby except of the Journal part (that I am manager of), perhaps some players are hyped about the arriving of it. As we said it is not a priority however it is in fact in preparation.

- Communication (Sufficient communication platforms, information received quickly...)

I would like to report to the Admin managers that we have sometimes problems about the English part of NG. I can conceive that this is not a priority as of course Nationsglory is mainly organized around the french part, however we have sometimes issues with translations that makes the english community beign triggered off. I won't say this is an absolute problem but we (I mostly) would like that to be considered, and sometimes we don't get informations as fast as the french servers get. (ChangeLogs for example).

As of today, most of the problems can be resolved easily, and I am congratulating the entire team of NationsGlory that gives us interesting updates (Edora, skills, companies) and always made NG better than before in my opinion.

With the hope my opinion could be interesting and useful,
GaussIntegral, Super Moderator.

Sincierely yours,
GaussIntegral,
SuperModerator.

MY HISTORY ON THE
RUBY SERVER

Moderator Test
19 January 2024 - 27 January 2024 (8 days)

Moderator Confirmed
27 January 2024 - 3 February 2024 (7 days)

Journalist
27 January 2024 - 9 March 2024 (1 month and 11 days)

Moderator +
3 February 2024 - 9 March 2024 (1 month and 5 days)

SuperMod
9 March 2024 - Now

Ce message de GaussIntegral a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

Contribute to the discussion

You must be online to contribute to this discussion, log in.

Notification

test de notification bonjour 😎

Click here
Les promos du printemps

Profitez des soldes du printemps du 1er au 7 avril pour faire vos achats. Des réductions vous attendent sur toute la boutique.

Voir la boutique