Les lootboxs ultimates sont de retour pour une durée et une quantité limitée !Click here ↗

MR_ALIEN back on duty ?

Posted by MR_ALIEN the May 21 2022 06:29 , modified on May 23 2022 16:44 by XxWarOfKidxX
Accepted ✔️

MR_ALIEN

Ψ Former player Ψ

Registered since :
September 24 2020

Posted messages : 11

1.0 ) Pseudo IG : MR_ALIEN

2.0 ) Age : 17 years 

3.0 ) Play time on Delta Server's : 22h

4.0 ) Have you ever been on Nationsglory Staff ? : I have been moderator on nationsglory sigma for 3 months,

4.1 )  If yes, specify the leave / derank reason's : I was unranked due to a problem with my entrpresise one of my officers created a alternate shop behind the back of all the country's member (he was the owner of the discord) and I got banned and unranked even though I was'nt implicated.

5.0 )  Have you ever been banned of Nationsglory server's ? Yes, I got banned on sigma for alternate shop 

5.1 )  The reason ? Alternate shop,and trespassing sanction, the trespassing was an accident you can ask iziro I changed IP address and I connected by accident I went on ts to explain it to him, then the alternate shop Mistern banned me instead of the one who had made the shop, he got banned 2 or 3 days after me, when I told them it was unjustified to ban me when he was the one guilty, I got unbaned 3 months ago and those sanctions are basically the only ones on my punisher

6.0 ) Your 4 Strengths: I have been moderator on thons of other Minecraft servers after my shot on sigma little ones and big ones moderator,super moderator, staff manager... so I have a great experience, I am very kind to everyone in chat and in vocal I don't care what you did or who you are I won't be aggressive or a bully to players who needs staff, I am very patient if it takes 6 months to talk to someone I'll wait those 6 months and finally I have a no fear of expressing myself although I am not an aggressive person I won't let someone be a "dick" to others.

6.1 ) Your 4 Defaults :  I have been banned from a nationsglory server, I am a bit naïve, I can get emotional sometimes, and my time period might not be the best.

7.0 ) Your motivations : I have already been in a nationsglory staff before and it was one of the greatest experience I have lived in my life so far and I would love to have this feeling again, you guys are in deep trouble from what I see the moderator team needs more crew and I would like to help you guys filling one of these empty spots, on the delta server I want no cheater no players duplicating stuff and beeing a member of the team is probably my best way to give a contribution to this quest of the perfect Minecraft server.

8.0 ) Your timetable : school

All school days before school from 7h10 to 8h10 and after school from 16h20 pm to 22pm I can play and if I'm not connected I'm available on discord even during school hours

Non school hours: I can basically play all day so from 7am to 22pm if I don't have activities like airsoft during the weekend, I am unavailable Sunday because I am working but after 6h30 pm I am back and ready to play. While I am working I am also still available on discord .

9.0 ) Your punisher : mceclip0-3de4e29f0a.png

I still don't know why but iziro banned me twice the same day but it's for the same reason as the other maybe he made a mistake 

10.0 ) The platform you play on ? I play on cellphone (iPhone 12) and on pc (my pc isn't working right now I don't have a screen -_-)

BadBoyhallo

Ψ Former player Ψ

Registered since :
May 18 2022

Posted messages : 6

Posted on May 21 2022 06:33

IAM for!!!

Ce message de BadBoyhallo a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

LoupBlanc

Ψ Former player Ψ
Journaliste

Registered since :
August 21 2020

Posted messages : 265

Posted on May 21 2022 12:56

Hi, @MR_ALIEN

You are invited to an oral interview for the position of Test Moderator on TeamSpeak (ts.nationsglory.fr)!
I strongly advise you to read the codex again (https://nationsglory.com/wiki/codex.326) and the internal rules.

Have a nice day/evening,

Coordialement, 
LoupBlanc 

Mon parcours :
*Fr

Guide Sigma 01/11/20 au 15/11/20 | 14 jours
Moderatrice-Test Sigma 15/11/20 au 22/11/20 | 7 jours
Moderatrice Sigma 22/11/20 au 04/01/21 | 43 jours
Moderatrice+ Sigma 04/01/21 au 16/01/21 | 12 jours
Super Modératrice Sigma 16/01/21 au 03/01/22 | 353 jours
Super Moderatrice Alpha 03/01/22 au 06/02/22 | 34 jours
Administratrice Alpha 06/02/22 au 05/03/22 | 86 jours
Super Moderatrice Omega 21/06/22 au 12/01/23 | 205 jours
-=-=-U
Delta Administrator 03/06/22 to 06/21/22 | 107 days
Ruby Super Moderator  01/12/23 to 09/09/23 | 240 days

Ce message de LoupBlanc a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

Contribute to the discussion

You must be online to contribute to this discussion, log in.

Notification

Les lootboxs ultimates sont de retour pour une durée et une quantité limitée !

Click here
Les promos du printemps

Profitez des soldes du printemps du 1er au 7 avril pour faire vos achats. Des réductions vous attendent sur toute la boutique.

Voir la boutique