[ Closed ]

Lawsuit 421 → Illegal auto nuke (Lighter) by General_Lars on the UN

Posted by GaussIntegral the April 15 2024 13:59 , modified on April 27 2024 22:53 by Xelorace
Accepted ✔️ Payment made 💶

GaussIntegral

oUoaoauAOuao
Team member
Super Modérateur Ruby

Registered since :
January 18 2024

Posted messages : 176

Victim: The United Nations, represented by @GaussIntegral

Criminal: General_Lars, Venezuela
mceclip0-883027d239.png

Reason: Illegal autonuke with a Lighter, he used a lighter to burn trees without an autonuke demand of the UN. 

Proof.s: @GaussIntegral

Sincierely yours,
GaussIntegral,
SuperModerator.

MY HISTORY ON THE
RUBY SERVER

Moderator Test
19 January 2024 - 27 January 2024 (8 days)

Moderator Confirmed
27 January 2024 - 3 February 2024 (7 days)

Journalist
27 January 2024 - 9 March 2024 (1 month and 11 days)

Moderator +
3 February 2024 - 9 March 2024 (1 month and 5 days)

SuperMod
9 March 2024 - Now

Xelorace

Team member
Modérateur Ruby
Ψ Former player Ψ

Registered since :
June 15 2021

Posted messages : 107

Posted on April 15 2024 20:49

Hello,

According to the Codex and the Ruby's Internal Rules, this lawsuit is officially accepted.
The criminal @General_Lars has done the following illegal act : Illegal autonuke (Lighter/TNT/Missile)

Rule Reference: CODEX 3.8-5, modified by the Intern Rules : " Launching a missile/or any other form of explosive on your own country is prohibited (...) "

@General_Lars, from Venezuela, has to pay a fine of 10000$ and will get 3 hours of jail.
The fine will be shared : 100% to the UN.

(/econ bank deposit UN 10000)
Do not forget to screen to have a proof.

If they were any damages, the victim can ask for a rollback to the staff.

The fine has to be paid by the criminal within the 7 days delay (with a screen timestamped with the double F2 underneath this lawsuit), up to 04/22/2024. After this delay, the UN representors will double and take by force the fine.

The criminal has a 3 days delay to do a court of appeal, if he/she disagrees with the verdict given by the UN spokesperson. After this delay, the court of appeal will be automaticly refused.

Cordially,

@Xelorace, Spokesperson of the UN and Ruby Staff.

My Journey on the RUBY:

Guide : 08/03/2024 => 23/03/2024

ModératorT : 23/03/2024 => 30/03/2024

ModératorC : 30/03/2024 => XX

Ce message de Xelorace a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

BigT

Team member
Modérateur Ruby

Registered since :
March 31 2024

Posted messages : 7

Posted on April 16 2024 11:36

Explosive Treason for clearing trees in our land....... Wow!

Ce message de BigT a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

The_Susp3ct

Ψ Former player Ψ

Registered since :
March 27 2020

Posted messages : 13

Posted on April 16 2024 13:31

Hello,
I write to you in my capacity as legal counsel representing the nation of Venezuela in the proceedings initiated by @GaussIntegral , moderator of the Nations Glory English Server (Ruby). It has come to our attention that a lawsuit has been filed against Venezuela, alleging misconduct in the form of utilizing a lighter to burn down a forest within the game.

Upon thorough examination of the allegations and the codex, specifically Chapter 3.8 Verse 5, it is abundantly clear that the moderators have misinterpreted the said provision in their attempt to bring about legal action against Venezuela.

The codex explicitly states, "Launching a missile/or any other form of explosive on your own country is prohibited except for decorative purposes and after validation by an administrator during the UN meeting (every weekend)." Nowhere in this provision does it mention the prohibition of using a lighter to initiate controlled burns or forest fires for strategic purposes within the game.

It is crucial to note that the codex serves as the authoritative guide for gameplay within Nations Glory, and any interpretation must adhere strictly to the letter of its provisions. In this case, Venezuela's actions fall well within the permissible boundaries outlined in the codex.

Moreover, it is imperative to uphold the principles of fairness and due process in adjudicating matters within the gaming community. Accusations of misconduct should be thoroughly investigated before legal action is pursued, and in this instance, it is evident that Venezuela has not violated any established rules or regulations.

Therefore, I respectfully request that the lawsuit against Venezuela be dismissed with prejudice, and that the moderators exercise prudence and caution in their future endeavors to ensure a just and equitable gaming environment for all participants, if not, at the slightest skirmish we will contact higher ups.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. Should you require any further clarification or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Ce message de The_Susp3ct a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

GaussIntegral

oUoaoauAOuao
Team member
Super Modérateur Ruby

Registered since :
January 18 2024

Posted on April 16 2024 13:54

Hello @The_Susp3ct,

Firstly, you must be aware that you don't have the right to debate on a lawsuit that doesn't concern youy, if you have anything to say, you may request a court of appeal.

Also, the use of a lighter to burn trees without the express authorization of the United Nations meeting (Saturday at 3PM QC) results in a lawsuit against the criminal, the rule you mentionned implies inside the explosive list also lighters and use of fire (same for explosive betrayal, it concerns TNT, missiles and lighters).

Cordially,
@GaussIntegral, SuperModerator

Sincierely yours,
GaussIntegral,
SuperModerator.

MY HISTORY ON THE
RUBY SERVER

Moderator Test

Moderator Confirmed

Journalist

Moderator +

SuperMod
9 March 2024 - Now

Ce message de GaussIntegral a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

The_Susp3ct

Ψ Former player Ψ

Registered since :
March 27 2020

Posted on April 16 2024 14:41

While I acknowledge your position as a moderator and respect the procedures outlined within the gaming community, I must address certain points raised in your correspondence.

It is understood that as legal counsel, my role may not directly involve the gameplay dynamics of Nations Glory. However, I am part of the CSAU alliance, and it is incumbent upon me to ensure that any legal proceedings initiated against my client adhere to the established rules and regulations, especially when those rules are misinterpreted or misapplied.

Regarding the specific issue at hand, I must respectfully contest your assertion that the use of a lighter to burn trees falls under the purview of Chapter 3.8 Verse 5 of the codex. This provision explicitly prohibits the launching of missiles or any other form of explosive on one's own country without authorization, subject to validation during the United Nations meeting. Nowhere in this provision does it mention the inclusion of lighters or the use of fire as constituting an act of misconduct.

Furthermore, while I appreciate your clarification regarding the interpretation of "explosive betrayal," it is important to note that the codex must be interpreted strictly according to its wording. If the intention was to include lighters and the use of fire within the scope of prohibited actions, it would have been explicitly stated as such in the codex.

I respectfully request that the moderators reconsider their position and dismiss the lawsuit against Venezuela. Upholding the principles of fairness and due process is essential in maintaining a harmonious gaming environment, and I trust that the moderators will act judiciously in this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this correspondence. Should you require any further clarification or discussion, please do not hesitate to reach out.

mceclip0-c8cda3a57a.png

Ce message de The_Susp3ct a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

The_Susp3ct

Ψ Former player Ψ

Registered since :
March 27 2020

Posted on April 16 2024 14:51

https://nationsglory.com/forums/thread/csau-centralo-south-american-union.112277
Act 3 and 4:
3. We must all work together on decision pertaining Central and South America.
4. We shall help defend our alliance members in a time of need to maintain Peace and Stability in Our Regions!

Afficher

GaussIntegral

oUoaoauAOuao
Team member
Super Modérateur Ruby

Registered since :
January 18 2024

Posted on April 16 2024 21:23

Hello,

The criminal paid the fine (verified in the logs as he couldn't provide a screen due to some issues).

Cordially,
@GaussIntegral, SM, Spokesperson of the UN and Ruby Staff

Sincierely yours,
GaussIntegral,
SuperModerator.

MY HISTORY ON THE
RUBY SERVER

Moderator Test

Moderator Confirmed

Journalist

Moderator +

SuperMod
9 March 2024 - Now

Ce message de GaussIntegral a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

GaussIntegral

oUoaoauAOuao
Team member
Super Modérateur Ruby

Registered since :
January 18 2024

Posted on April 16 2024 23:11

Hello,

The jail has been executed on the player.

Cordially.

Sincierely yours,
GaussIntegral,
SuperModerator.

MY HISTORY ON THE
RUBY SERVER

Moderator Test

Moderator Confirmed

Journalist

Moderator +

SuperMod
9 March 2024 - Now

Afficher

General_Lars

Registered since :
April 12 2024

Posted messages : 4

Posted on April 22 2024 07:53 , modified on April 23 2024 00:15

Gentlemen,

I did pay the fine and did end up serving the time that was given in prison.

'However, as rule 3.8.5 states, "Launching a missile/or any other form of explosive on your own country is prohibited except for decorative purposes and after validation by an administrator during the UN meeting (every weekend)." this rule makes no mention of a lighter. Here we run into a few problems. According to @GaussIntegral (and others) a lighter apparently counts as a "autonuke" this would not make sense but I will not persue the matter. What got me riled would be the fact that clearing trees with flint and steel under leader orders is susceptible too pay a hefty fine and 3 hours of prison. This punishment should be for people who are traitors only.

However @GaussIntegral claimed that after the fine was  paid we would consider the "case closed".

I soon found out how wrong I was.@GaussIntegral made no mention of 3 hours imprisonment and then "remembered too tell me once I was in jail. Too avoid future confusion I would suggest making sure to EXPLAIN THE CONSEQUENCES, and not leave out details such as 3 hours in prison after saying "we can consider the case closed".  To avoid future complications please add flint too the list of what is counted as an "explosive" or "auto nuke".

With respect and no hard feelings, :)

cordially,

General_Lars

Ce message de General_Lars a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

Contribute to the discussion

You must be online to contribute to this discussion, log in.

Notification

test de notification bonjour 😎

Click here
Les promos du printemps

Profitez des soldes du printemps du 1er au 7 avril pour faire vos achats. Des réductions vous attendent sur toute la boutique.

Voir la boutique