[ Closed ]

Lawsuit 417 : Anti-Game TasmanianEmpire

Posted by Tiger666 the April 09 2024 16:22 , modified on April 27 2024 22:20 by Xelorace
Denied ❌ Anti-Game 👁

Tiger666

hmmmmm
Ψ Former player Ψ

Registered since :
November 30 2020

Posted messages : 62

⚖️ Lawsuit n°417 - (Anti-Game) by (TasmanianEmpire @IkariumQc - @Idephix) ⚖️

Criminal, country and /f f :mceclip0-db1229261c.png

Victim, country and /f f :mceclip1-373536e268.png

Reason : Anti-game Pass all its officers, members and recruits so as not to attack them

Your proofs (horodated) and explication : @GaussIntegral / Demote all his officers and leave only 1 officer to prevent them from being attacked. They have already done this by disconnecting to avoid assaulting them. ikariumQc has put his leader double account and he recruit and all his officers and members to be able to connect to several without being attacked, not the first time he does an anti-gamemceclip2-0172a78301.pngmceclip3-64eec0f79d.pngmceclip4-982aff6f66.pngmceclip5-16d85054a8.png

By @Tiger666 Hmmm

megalorf

Ψ Former player Ψ

Registered since :
April 15 2020

Posted messages : 392

Posted on April 09 2024 16:36 , modified on April 09 2024 16:37

ADD : 

ANTI GAME IN THESE SCREEN ^^

Tasmania has today shown a shameful act of unsportsmanlike conduct!!! Indeed, seeing that they stand no chance against Belgian supremacy, Tasmania today dodged an assault, the member @alex321 disconnected and as if by chance… the officer @_KIRIKOU_ then connected, preventing them from being connected at the same time and therefore making it impossible to assault them :frowning: I hope this despicable act will be punished as it should be!!

Cordialement, Megalorf

Modérateur BLUE, du 16/10/2021 au 22/11/2021

Moissoneur 1 GREEN,  du 26/11/22 au 1/12/22                                                                                                          Moissoneur 2 GREEN, du 1/12/22 au 8/12/22                                                                                                             Moissoneur 3 GREEN, du 8/12/22 à 15/01/23

Ce message de megalorf a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

IkariumQc

Registered since :
May 21 2022

Posted messages : 6

Posted on April 09 2024 16:51

Several of our members have been demoted due to launching an assault that was not approved by Idephix our military officer.  There has been 6 assaults in 7 days and our inactivity is at 0% so 'dodging assaults' is frankly ridiculous. Furthermore,  Idephix was online and availalbe for assaults all everning last night but sadly the Belgians were nowhere to be seen.  

Ce message de IkariumQc a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

megalorf

Ψ Former player Ψ

Registered since :
April 15 2020

Posted on April 09 2024 18:35
Citation d'un message de IkariumQc

Several of our members have been demoted due to launching an assault that was not approved by Idephix our military officer.  There has been 6 assaults in 7 days and our inactivity is at 0% so 'dodging assaults' is frankly ridiculous. Furthermore,  Idephix was online and availalbe for assaults all everning last night but sadly the Belgians were nowhere to be seen.  

mceclip0-5cbd13f815.png

Tasmanian was connected and assault me ... : / And its always anti game bro, you don't decide when i can assault, if you want i don't assault do not connect and shut up !
If you want play with your friends you must accept Assault ! YOU are the leader you have put your DOBLE ACCOUNT LEADER and you tell me "Ouain Ouain Ouain its not my fault" LMAO

Cordialement, Megalorf

Moissoneur 1 GREEN,  du 26/11/22 au 1/12/22                                                                                                          Moissoneur 2 GREEN, du 1/12/22 au 8/12/22                                                                                                             Moissoneur 3 GREEN, du 8/12/22 à 15/01/23

Ce message de megalorf a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

Idephix

Ψ Former player Ψ

Registered since :
August 13 2020

Posted messages : 158

Posted on April 09 2024 19:43 , modified on April 09 2024 19:43
Citation d'un message de megalorf

[quote=IkariumQc]

mceclip0-5cbd13f815.png

Tasmanian was connected and assault me ... : / And its always anti game bro, you don't decide when i can assault, if you want i don't assault do not connect and shut up !
If you want play with your friends you must accept Assault ! YOU are the leader you have put your DOBLE ACCOUNT LEADER and you tell me "Ouain Ouain Ouain its not my fault" LMAO

[/quote]

Stop crying and comments our defense. It's not really mature.

Have a nice day! :)
Idephix

Ce message de Idephix a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

megalorf

Ψ Former player Ψ

Registered since :
April 15 2020

Posted on April 09 2024 20:21
Citation d'un message de Idephix

[quote=megalorf]

[quote=IkariumQc]

mceclip0-5cbd13f815.png

[/quote]

Idephix

[/quote]

Defense ??? You are the criminal i'm the victim
You must defend yourself not the countrary :)

Cordialement, Megalorf

Afficher

IkariumQc

Registered since :
May 21 2022

Posted messages : 6

Posted on April 09 2024 20:31

I would also like to point out we have 5 officers (as shown in your screenshots) so really confused by the 'demoted all the officers', please keep this factual to avoid loosing valuable staff time.  My pannel setup has been the same for several months and it was never raised by any members of the staff on top of being very pretty.  I'm starting to thiink you are throwing any frivolous claim to make a few dollars.  Just win the war for the cash prize :)

Ce message de IkariumQc a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

Tiger666

hmmmmm
Ψ Former player Ψ

Registered since :
November 30 2020

Posted on April 10 2024 13:31
Citation d'un message de IkariumQc

Hello as by chance idephix connects all the time during the day as you have just admitted you say that you and connect only in the evening so logical that we are not available after stv you war with me I am available but hey you contradict yourself so it proves well your anti games and you do not have to demote members like this in times of war otherwise ff the war will be better instead of anti games I specify that it is not a war to deal with so you do what you want the rules are the rules

Tiger666 Hmmm

Ce message de Tiger666 a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

Tiger666

hmmmmm
Ψ Former player Ψ

Registered since :
November 30 2020

Posted on April 10 2024 13:34
Citation d'un message de Idephix

[quote=megalorf]

[quote=IkariumQc]

mceclip0-5cbd13f815.png

[/quote]

Idephix

[/quote] I advise you not to talk too much you dodge the assault if you really want war come we are waiting for you at the place there and there and if you are really worth assault assault no problem just stop kidnapping everyone you are doing it on purpose my friend

Tiger666 Hmmm

Ce message de Tiger666 a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

Idephix

Ψ Former player Ψ

Registered since :
August 13 2020

Posted messages : 158

Posted on April 11 2024 01:56
Citation d'un message de Tiger666

[quote=Idephix]

[quote=megalorf]

[quote=IkariumQc]

mceclip0-5cbd13f815.png

[/quote]

Idephix

[/quote] I advise you not to talk too much you dodge the assault if you really want war come we are waiting for you at the place there and there and if you are really worth assault assault no problem just stop kidnapping everyone you are doing it on purpose my friend

Tiger666 Hmmm

[/quote]
Can I know why you're doing a lawsuit against us when you're not the victim? And stop talking for nothing bro, it's useless. You're not the victim, you're not a part of what you're accusing us. So, I'm asking the question again: why are you talking here? Oh, right: you're favoriting your friend. You think that "because I'm a mod, maybe it'll pass this time". Am I right?

Anyways, you're clearly perverted the spirit of a neutral staff. So, please be quiet and stop talking in this lawsuit. 

Citation d'un message de Tiger666

[quote=IkariumQc]

Hello as by chance idephix connects all the time during the day as you have just admitted you say that you and connect only in the evening so logical that we are not available after stv you war with me I am available but hey you contradict yourself so it proves well your anti games and you do not have to demote members like this in times of war otherwise ff the war will be better instead of anti games I specify that it is not a war to deal with so you do what you want the rules are the rules

Tiger666 Hmmm

[/quote]
Yeah, again: stop talking or favorising your friends here. That's not the spirit of a "neutral staff". And, you know, maybe "the rules are the rules", but there's so many way to interpreter the rules that you're only using the "Anti-gaming" rule for yourself. Just, stop commenting here, it's annoying and pretty suspiscious. >

Citation d'un message de megalorf

[quote=Idephix]

[quote=megalorf]

[quote=IkariumQc]

mceclip0-5cbd13f815.png

[/quote]

Idephix

[/quote]

Defense ??? You are the criminal i'm the victim
You must defend yourself not the countrary :)

[/quote]
What about the "Presumed innocent until proven guilty" concept? Another proof that you're not really mature! You really think that you're a victim? Oh, fine, yes, if you define you as a victim, alright bro, then, you're a victim and you'll be always the victim. You're not guilty of anything. :)

Btw, can we consider that every subject are close and if you guys want to talk about it, my DM's are open? We can open a Discord group to talk about this if you want. :)

Have a nice day brothers!
Idephix

Ce message de Idephix a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

Skeppy

Team member
Super Modérateur Ruby
Ψ Former player Ψ

Registered since :
April 14 2020

Posted messages : 389

Posted on April 21 2024 15:19 , modified on April 21 2024 15:23
Hello,

Your lawsuit is on hold for the following reason :
You don't respect the shema. It must be @megalorf that need to post it (but the lawsuit is great build)

You have to give the missing elements within the next 48h or the lawsuit will be refused.

Cordially,

@Skeppy, SuperMod Spokesperson of the UN and Ruby Staff.

Ce message de Skeppy a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

Skeppy

Team member
Super Modérateur Ruby
Ψ Former player Ψ

Registered since :
April 14 2020

Posted messages : 389

Posted on April 27 2024 15:30
Hello,

Your court of appeal is refused, The time as expired ! 

Cordially,

@Skeppy, SuperModerator, Spokesperson of the UN and Ruby Staff.

Ce message de Skeppy a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

Contribute to the discussion

You must be online to contribute to this discussion, log in.

Notification

test de notification bonjour 😎

Click here
Les promos du printemps

Profitez des soldes du printemps du 1er au 7 avril pour faire vos achats. Des réductions vous attendent sur toute la boutique.

Voir la boutique