Les lootboxs ultimates sont de retour pour une durée et une quantité limitée !Click here ↗

⚖️ Court Appeal of the Lawsuit 439 ⚖️

Posted by Skeppy the July 01 2024 15:18
In process ♻️

Skeppy

Team member
Super Modérateur Ruby
Ψ Former player Ψ

Registered since :
April 14 2020

Posted messages : 404

Dear Ruby Citizens,

On behalf of @ktm_toto , I am posting this court of appeal, as for such he wishes to contest the verdict of the United Nations' spokesperson.

⚖️ Lawsuit n°439 - usebug by ktm_toto ⚖️

The appelating person's defense :

Dear ops and modos, I'm appealing to you today to contest a complaint lodged against me by Spacecumber. It's a serious complaint, based on some misunderstandings on my part and erroneous information that has changed the interpretation of the complaint. Here are the facts: Ktm_toto is on trial for usbug to save the stuff. However, since ktm_toto wasn't primarily playing ruby, he didn't know that dropping his stuff on the door was illegal. But it wasn't the attention he wanted, given that his assailants were also illegals (of their own free will). To prove my inocence, here's the evidence from the Spacecumber encounters.

Firstly, we can see that the complainant's rec is not completed but cut (6-10sec). For a complaint to be validated, the rec must not be cut during the fight or the act. In addition, at 6 seconds we hear <<More than 3 points>> which shows that their goal was only to get killed a max no stuff to finish the assault as soon as possible (spam dead by fesant /f home loop (illegal) Mr. ops and modos, I ask you to kindly reconsider this complaint in light of the elements I have just presented. I respectfully request the cancellation of the sanctions taken against me.

I thank you for your attention and for the fairness with which you will examine this matter. I trust in your ability to render a fair and enlightened decision.
Ktm

For justice and law to be made on the Ruby fields.
Cordially,
@SkeppySuper Moderator, Spokesperson of the UN and Ruby Staff

Contribute to the discussion

You must be online to contribute to this discussion, log in.

Notification

Les lootboxs ultimates sont de retour pour une durée et une quantité limitée !

Click here
Les promos du printemps

Profitez des soldes du printemps du 1er au 7 avril pour faire vos achats. Des réductions vous attendent sur toute la boutique.

Voir la boutique