Les lootboxs ultimates sont de retour pour une durée et une quantité limitée !Click here ↗

⚖️ Court Appeal of the Lawsuit 434 ⚖️

Posted by Skeppy the June 25 2024 15:03 , modified on June 25 2024 15:07

Skeppy

Team member
Super Modérateur Ruby
Ψ Former player Ψ

Registered since :
April 14 2020

Posted messages : 402

Dear Ruby Citizens,

On behalf of @101ms , I am posting his court of appeal, as for such he wishes to contest the verdict of the United Nations' spokesperson.

⚖️ Lawsuit n°434 - Anti-game by 101ms on Nightdown ⚖️

The appelating person's defense :

Hello, I would like to bring to your attention that I find the penalty abused.  Normally, when you find stacker stuff (armor, potions, cans, etc.), the stuff is simply removed from the game, nothing more, nothing less.  But now you've come to sanction that I should give all my wealth, my stuff, to a player who hasn't complained himself? What's more, a Discord screen can't be used to prove that someone is asking for a complaint to be completed on their behalf.

The proof: it's easy to falsify a screenshot, especially on Discord (by using another nickname, creating a double account, etc.) ? 

So this proof should not be used for this reason alone.  I, your devoted servant, 101ms, only took 12 bread gré during the fight, as can be seen in the video, which is magnificent by the way. Not 64, not four stacks, just 12. So there was no "PvP" advantage since I took 12, according to the evidence presented by the players. The gré stack bread did not result in any advantage whatsoever. I wouldn't have contested anything IF I'd taken more than 17... That's why I'm asking that the current usual penalty be withdrawn (by the way, for your information, we're talking THREE MILLION dollars worth of stuff, hmpf) and that you stick to disappearing into the abysses of toast. Any further abuse cannot be applied, in view of the circumstances and points previously explained. Like what you do when you see food in a backpack, gaps, etc. Nothing more, nothing less.    

Thank you for listening and have a nice day, 101ms 

For justice and law to be made on the Ruby fields.
Cordially,
@SkeppySuper Moderator, Spokesperson of the UN and Ruby Staff

Nightdown

Ψ Former player Ψ

Registered since :
April 09 2020

Posted messages : 161

Posted on June 27 2024 17:48

Hello,
101ms you're completely off-topic, let me explain: I'm not complaining about your discord screen but about the screen inventory that the op did where you counted 33 gre bread at your disconnection. What's more, Skeppy checked the logs to see if you'd eaten more than 16 gre bread, because if my rec is right, we don't see you during the whole fight, so you may have eaten some loaves at that point.

Cordially,
Nightdown

Ce message de Nightdown a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

Idephix

Ψ Former player Ψ

Registered since :
August 13 2020

Posted messages : 162

Posted on June 27 2024 18:49
Citation d'un message de Nightdown

Hello,
101ms you're completely off-topic, let me explain: I'm not complaining about your discord screen but about the screen inventory that the op did where you counted 33 gre bread at your disconnection. What's more, Skeppy checked the logs to see if you'd eaten more than 16 gre bread, because if my rec is right, we don't see you during the whole fight, so you may have eaten some loaves at that point.

Cordially,
Nightdown

Hello,

Please don't comments this court of appeals, since it doesn't concern you, but momowido. If you're not satisfied with the judgement that the SM and admins will done, please do another court of appeals!

Have a great day !

Idephix

Ce message de Idephix a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

Contribute to the discussion

You must be online to contribute to this discussion, log in.

Notification

Les lootboxs ultimates sont de retour pour une durée et une quantité limitée !

Click here
Les promos du printemps

Profitez des soldes du printemps du 1er au 7 avril pour faire vos achats. Des réductions vous attendent sur toute la boutique.

Voir la boutique