Le ticket à gratter du Summerfest vient de débarquer sur la boutique en quantité limitée !Click here ↗

[ Pinned ]

We are listening to you ! Preparation for the 3rd Admin meeting of 2024 !

Posted by Grego2610 the July 18 2024 09:27
Important 🔔 Open Discussion 📂

Grego2610

Responsable Staff & Affiliés | twitter.com/Grego2610
Team member
Responsable Admin
TeamCommunity
TeamWiki

Registered since :
June 21 2023

Posted messages : 33

Hello everyone,
First of all, welcome to all new NationsGlory players who are discovering this type of post for the first time 🥳 and for whom I will give some explanations:

👩‍🏫 Every year on NationsGlory, 3 or 4 meetings are organized bringing together the administrators of each server to discuss several aspects of NationsGlory and to debate its future.
Traditionally, a post is created so that the community's opinion can be seen and discussed during this meeting.

In view of one of these meetings, we would like to know your opinions, reasoned and respectful on several questions:

1. 🤝 How do you consider the relationship between the community and the different Staff entities (Upper Administration, SM/Admins of your server, Moderation)?
  2. ⛑️ Do you want to join the Staff? If yes, why and if no, why?
  3. 🍼 How did you get on NationsGlory and why are you staying there?
  4. 🚩How did you get to your server (specify the name) and why are you staying there?
  5. 🛠️ What are the good and bad points of the following mechanics:
    - Combat (Pvp, War, Missiles...)
    - Construction (Notations, Unesco, Blocks...)
    - Farming (Agriculture, Business, Commerce...)
    - RolePlay (general RP of NG & on your specific server)
    - Communication (Sufficient communication platforms, information received quickly...)
    - Other
  6. ⏫ What solutions do you offer?

The most relevant topics will be discussed during this meeting to improve NationsGlory!

⛔The goal here being to share ideas, trolls and answers without arguments will not even be skimmed or even deleted.

Thanking you for the time spent on our servers, and for the contribution you make to the community by participating in this questionnaire.

Bon jeu,
Grego2610, Responsable Staff & Affiliés.

- 🌎 Joueur depuis Juin 2016
- 📞 Membre du Staff depuis 2018
- 🅰️ Responsable Staff depuis le 3 Juillet 2023
- 🐦 Mon Twitter : https://nationsglory.fr/linkfilter/https://twitter.com/grego2610
- 🏠 Actuellement en licence d'Architecture !

Cookie23

Registered since :
April 26 2024

Posted messages : 3

Posted on August 15 2024 03:13
  • The staff communication with players is not great.

• No, because I do not think French people should be moderators on English servers, as most of them have an English that sucks.

• I discovered NationsGlory randomly from a website, and I don't play much anymore because the performance is trash, and I don't like the new updates.

• The original reason I joined Ruby was that the server was originally only in English, and I wanted a chill experience with American/English people.

• The PvP is okay, the construction is great, but I just don't like the new research system. The farming system is annoying, you need to farm wood for hours just to get some wood fiber, and it's the same for mining with the gambling ore system. I hate the new farming system. It's just an endless loop of farming. Roleplay: Nothing to say except garbage, and it doesn't really exist. Communication: Great, I guess?

• Solution: Make the gameplay changes without making it annoying with the research. Like, why do I need tons of bananas!?! At least put some logical items to farm instead. Also, farming wood, etc. is annoying, so maybe introduce new mechanics?

Ce message de Cookie23 a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

Contribute to the discussion

You must be online to contribute to this discussion, log in.

Notification

Le ticket à gratter du Summerfest vient de débarquer sur la boutique en quantité limitée !

Click here
Les promos du printemps

Profitez des soldes du printemps du 1er au 7 avril pour faire vos achats. Des réductions vous attendent sur toute la boutique.

Voir la boutique