Le ticket à gratter du Summerfest vient de débarquer sur la boutique en quantité limitée !Click here ↗

Application Skeppy Builder

Posted by Skeppy the October 09 2024 23:19 , modified on October 09 2024 23:20
Waiting ⏳

Skeppy

Team member
Modérateur Ruby
Ψ Former player Ψ

Registered since :
April 14 2020

Posted messages : 433

Skeppy may be someone that you know or you have seen on this server. 
I was a long time ago a Lawyer, Jou
rnalist, Helper on the Yellow. After I became Helper - Mod + on the Ruby, I got unranked. After, in December 2023 I become Mod Test - SuperMod Ruby, and I got back Mod + after a long decision. 

As I said, I quit my function as a SuperMod, for multiple reasons. For some reason, I was loving building when I was SuperMod, doing my event or multiple project, building was something that I loved to do, and with WorldEdit. All was easy for me, and I increased my builder skills, furthermore, on my SuperMod journey! That's why I decided to join and help the the OP team for their project . Also , to help bocqbot to build (because he's bad builder lol) !

I would said that i'm not bether with one Architectural styles than an other one , the only things you need to know , I would do my best to find a way to build it . I'm a type of guys that need like a picture to help me to build. I'm not really creative , but I will try my best to build it . 
mceclip1-5cb6613042.png

5.blobid0-101ae67715.pngmceclip3-79f57a0c0b.png

Contribute to the discussion

You must be online to contribute to this discussion, log in.

Notification

Le ticket à gratter du Summerfest vient de débarquer sur la boutique en quantité limitée !

Click here
Les promos du printemps

Profitez des soldes du printemps du 1er au 7 avril pour faire vos achats. Des réductions vous attendent sur toute la boutique.

Voir la boutique