C'est le retour des promotions de pâques 🛎️ Profitez d'une réduction de -10% sur l'ensemble de notre boutique.

See the shop ↗

[ Pinned ] [ Closed ]

⚠️ Obligatory Template : Moderator Application

Posted by TheKing4012 the April 17 2022 20:09 , modified on March 20 2024 23:07 by GaussIntegral
Important 🔔 Read before you post 🔥

TheKing4012

Administrator NationsGlory Ruby 💎
Team member
Administrateur Ruby
Ψ Former player Ψ

Registered since :
October 21 2015

Posted messages : 248

mceclip0-ee30ddc8c5.png

In order to make applications easier on NationsGlory, i’m going to explain how the recruitment system works. You must respect this format to have your application considered. If the format is not respected on all 9 points, your application will be refused due to “ non-compliance with the obligatory template of moderator application”.

1) Comments :

Applications are serious messages, which means comments are regulated.
You can share your opinion by being in favor or not (nevertheless, neutral messages aren’t useful and supposed to be avoided).

If you are opposed to an application you must justify it. « Troll » typed comments ( like : « i’m opposed, because this player is toxic and annoying. Nah, I’m just kidding.» will be deleted. Moreover, applications aren’t a debate place, you can share your opinion while it is justified and not rude.

All useless comments will be punished.

2) Application's explanation :

- For now you will have to obligatorily respect an application template.
- Code : Font size : 5 / Font : Arial / Staff questions are in White , your answers are in Yellow.
- To post your application you can copy the template below.
- If your application is accepted, it doesn't mean you are a moderator test. However, you can attend to the next step, which is an interview with a staff member. You will only know at the end of this interview if you are accepted or not. All interview information will be sent into the acceptance message of your application.

1.0) Pseudo IG --> Your pseudo in NationsGlory.

2.0) Age --> How old are you ? (Without liying).

3.0) Age on NationsGlory --> Date of your arrival on NationsGlory and IG Playtime.

4.0) Have you ever been in a NationsGlory's staff --> Moderator test / Moderator / Super-Moderator / Administrator, if yes precise your role, how long and on which server ?

4.1) If yes, please precise your unrank / leaving reason --> In 3 sentences maximum.

5.0) Have you ever been banned from a NationsGlory server ? --> Yes / No.

5.1) From which server ? --> Give us the server.

5.2) For which reason ? --> In 3 sentences maximum.

6.0) 4 good points --> Concrete attributes are requested, we don't mind attributes like : "my computer cost me 2000 dollars".

6.1) 4 weak points --> Concrete deficits are requested, we don't mind deficits like : "my computer is terrible".

6.2) Do you speak english?  --> Yes / No (this means you are able to write and speak to a native english person)

7.0) Your motivation --> Between 5 and 10 sentences maximum, without ligne break.

8.0) Your timetable --> During school period / and / during holidays.

9.0) Your punisher --> A screen of your punisher (or of your sanction history, viewable on your profile settings)

Cordially, The Ruby Staff.

Sincerely TheKing4012 , Administrator RUBY

Mon Parcours FR

Mon Parcours BLUE

ModoT 26/05/2018 ➜ 11/06/2018 
ModoC 19/06/2018 ➜ 07/07/2018
Modo+ 07/07/2018 ➜ 15/09/2018
SuperModo 15/09/2018 ➜ 09/05/2020
Administrateur 09/05/2020 ➜ 1/11/2020

Mon Parcours ORANGE
Administrateur 01/11/2020 ➜ 13/05/2022

Mon Parcours GREEN
Administrateur 04/10/2023 ➜ ???

Mon Parcours US

My Ruby background

Administrator 05/13/2022 ➜ ???

Contribute to the discussion

You must be online to contribute to this discussion, log in.

Christmas promotions

-50% discount on our entire store.

See the shop
Les promos du printemps

Profitez des soldes du printemps du 1er au 7 avril pour faire vos achats. Des réductions vous attendent sur toute la boutique.

Voir la boutique