C'est le retour des promotions de pâques 🛎️ Profitez d'une réduction de -10% sur l'ensemble de notre boutique.

See the shop ↗

Courts of Appeal "boost mmr"

Posted by Tricharbo the June 02 2022 02:32

Tricharbo

Ψ Former player Ψ

Registered since :
September 20 2020

Posted messages : 163

3 assault boost MMR and boost fs https://nationsglory.fr/forums/thread/3-assault-boost-mmr-and-boost-fs.37366

2) Tricharbo

3) I am leader of Quebec

4) Goyo Qc

5) I am being accused of boosting my mmr

6) I am not boosting mmr here is why

7) Dear un assembled, I come here today to challenge a decision made by moderation. I am accused of having “farm mmr” on the Corsica country. First accusation, I was told that zordix had often been disconnected during the assaults. The latter could confirm that it often crashes due to connection problems. Sometimes the 2 minutes are unfortunately exceeded.

Second accusation, I was told that Zortix was "connecting a double account" so we could assault. The fact is that as mentioned in the treaty the 2 countries must be in agreement to launch an assault so Zortix came to see me to ask for my approval to launch this assault. I was in no way aware that it was a duplicate Zortix account logged in. As said in article 8 of the internal rules, I quote “It is tolerated to use a double account to be able to launch an assault on a country, no matter in which country the DC in question is.”

I also want to say that there was pvp on every assault, me and Zortix doing a 1v1 full iron to determine the winner. As we proved the war I have a better pvp level than the latter he could not have succeeded in killing me consequently gained an assault. In addition, the war was a treaty war validated by LoupBlanc in person https://nationsglory.fr/forums/thread/treaties-war.36717 , therefore 100% authorized. Please consider my arguments carefully.

Zortix

Why two countries in the Mediterranean Sea?

Registered since :
May 16 2022

Posted messages : 26

Posted on June 02 2022 03:36

Hello me Zortix great king of Corsica

I confirm that there was pvp I have pvp so the complaint that was made should not have been accepted 

Ce message de Zortix a été supprimé par the December 31 1969 16:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

Contribute to the discussion

You must be online to contribute to this discussion, log in.

Christmas promotions

-50% discount on our entire store.

See the shop
Les promos du printemps

Profitez des soldes du printemps du 1er au 7 avril pour faire vos achats. Des réductions vous attendent sur toute la boutique.

Voir la boutique